- 28 May @ 9:30 am - 29 May @ 4:00 pm
- 28 May @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 28 May @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- 2 June @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 2 June @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- 2 June @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Why learn with the LGA?
LGA Training offer training and learning experiences in response to the specific needs of the sector.
Many of the offerings provided are in direct response to legislative changes and requirements. Other offerings are provided to assist council employees with their day-to-day tasks. All offerings are contextualised to the needs of the South Australian Local Government sector and are delivered by qualified and highly experienced trainers and facilitators who understand the local government sector.
LGA Training would like to acknowledge the partnership with Norman Waterhouse in offering a range of legal training to member Councils.