LGA Training seek to meet our member's delivery preferences by offering quality contextualised training via three delivery methods.
Face 2 Face
Supported by a live facilitator/s in a ‘real-life’ training environment delivered:
- At Local Government House, 148 Frome Street Adelaide;
- In metro and regional council ‘hubs’ (at a mutually agreed location) where two or more councils attend training; and
- In-house at an individual council (to be eligible, we require a minimum of 10 participants)
Supported by ‘Zoom’ video conferencing software to deliver live, web-based ‘virtual’ events, using slide sharing and interactive participation through chat boxes and Q&A features.
Technical Requirements are as follows:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Supported tablet and mobile devices
- Surface PRO 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
Web-based training available anytime, anywhere:
- Self-paced and customisable to suit an individual's specific learning needs.
LGA Training are currently reviewing our on-line offerings and will notify the sector when they become available to the sector through our eNews. Subscribe here.