Duration: 1 day
Investment: $605 incl GST
Delivery: Face 2 Face
All Council Officers required to prepare reports.
This session is designed to increase a participant’s confidence to plan, structure and edit, well organised, precise and clear reports that others will want to read.
- Identify the purpose and reader(s) of their report documents
- Plan and structure reports to ensure correct and logical information flow
- Write to suit their reader(s) and key stakeholders
- Utilise a variety of methods for collecting and evaluating information
- Write using plain English words, sentences and paragraphs
- Use the stages of the report writing process to write, edit and present reports
- Develop and present the facts and arguments to support their findings
- Present clear conclusions and persuasive recommendations
- Structure and format reports for local government reader(s) and standards
- Proofread, edit and revise their written documents to ensure effective outcomes
Anne Haberman - Anne Haberman Training and Consulting Services
Anne is passionate about helping people communicate effectively through business documents. With over 30 years training experience, she is a highly skilled facilitator who works with her participant’s to achieve their writing and editing goals whilst ensuring their learning experience is enjoyable and practical.
For further information about the content of this program or to enquire about having this program brought ‘In-House’ to your council or to a ‘Council Hub’ near you please contact LGA Training on 8224 2000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org