Duration: 2 days
Investment: $750 incl GST
Delivery: Face 2 Face
Leading hands, Co-ordinators, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
This course provides the underpinning knowledge required to successfully monitor staff and coach them for high level performance.
- Communicating with team members and management to ensure open communication channels and to clarify issues
- Resolving conflict and disputes in the work team
- Being a role model for other team members
- Consulting and developing objectives with the work team
- Developing risk management approaches
- Developing techniques to address faults and inefficiencies
- Identifying and developing opportunities for improved work practices
- Monitoring and adjusting operational performance by producing short-term plans, planning and acquiring resources and reporting on performance
- Preparing work plans and budgets
- Actively seeking feedback on own performance from clients and colleagues
- Prioritising tasks
- Coaching and mentoring colleagues and team members to support the introduction of change
- Using business technology such as computer programs and telecommunications to collect and manage information.
Participants may choose to complete an assessment and undertake recognition of current competencies (RCC) to achieve a Certificate IV in Frontline Management. The RCC process will occur over a six month period.
For further information about the content of this program or to enquire about having this program brought ‘In-House’ to your council or to a ‘Council Hub’ near you please contact LGA Training on 8224 2000 or at email@example.com