Duration: 3 hours
Investment: $375 excl GST per person flat rate
Delivery: Face 2 Face
All council staff involved in applying for grant funding.
This training session will assist council staff understand the processes and key requirements for successfully assessing, applying and delivering grant funding opportunities.
- Considerations in aligning your application include:
- What is it that assessors are looking for?
- How are you selecting, assessing and aligning your project(s)?
- What is your pitch?
- What are your financial and non-financial contributions, how do you best leverage resources?
- How are you leveraging other external funds?
- Important delivery and reporting information
- How to build key relationships that will assist you in the positioning of your council as a good partner for future opportunities
Steve Mathewson is the Executive Director and Principal Consultant at Innovision
Enterprises Pty Ltd (Innovision).
Over the last twelve years Steve has held several senior executive positions including Director Services at City of Adelaide and Director Finance and Commercial (formerly CFO) at City of Onkaparinga.
Prior to this, Steve successfully ran his own management consulting firm for almost ten years providing services across multiple disciplines and undertaking a range of projects for private sector, Local Government and State Government customers.
Steve’s diverse experience, long association with Local Government and financial qualifications provide him with a unique perspective on the challenges and opportunities facing Local Government.
For further information about the content of this program or to enquire about having this program brought ‘In-House’ to your council or to a ‘Council Hub’ near you please contact LGA Training on 8224 2000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org