Duration: 2 hours
Investment: $200 excl GST per person flat rate
ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment sessions are appropriate for staff responsible for the storage, labeling and/or reporting of chemical products in accordance with the relevant regulations i.e. base level staff, OHS coordinators, site supervisors and safety managers and staff responsible for risk assessments.
LGA Training offers the latest version of ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment training modules (V5) individually in two-hour webinar sessions. These sessions are delivered via WebEx, a software program that uses desktop sharing and voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology, giving attendees the flexibility of signing in to training sessions from any location.
As a result of completing ChemAlert Stock training, participants should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Create a Hierarchy of storage locations
- Manage, copy or delete Locations within the Hierarchy
- Add, edit, copy or delete products from Inventory
- Input specific quantities of products into Inventory
- Generate and review stock reports including Hazardous Chemicals registers and Dangerous Goods listings
Qualified trainer from ChemAlert
For further information and to enrol, please select your preferred session:
ChemAlert ''Search" training via Webinar please click here.
ChemAlert ''Risk" training via Webinar please click here.
ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment training session via Face 2 Face please click here.