- Define what success means to you, including where you are now in your career, what you want from your next position and how this supports your ideal work-life balance
- Clarification of your unique strengths, career achievements and transferable skills that set you up for success to secure your desired next job role
- Skills to build confidence in communication and expand your networks to support positioning yourself and your career aspirations
- A strategic career action plan, including tips for how to explore new opportunities, adapt your resume and stand out in a job interview
- A ‘growth mindset’ in relation to your abilities, including insights for overcoming challenges, obstacles and set backs in relation to your career advancement
This four-day program includes a variety of experiential learning activities, group work and opportunities for individual reflection. Goal setting forms part of each session to ensure learning continues between workshops and after the program’s completion.
Why a Women-only program?
Research supports that all-women development programs are invaluable in supporting women to make positive changes. Many women report that they are more at ease practising new skills in women-only environments, and, having challenged workshop setting, they are better able to apply their learning in the workplace.
Katheryn Curnow – Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
- Masters in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Gender Mainstreaming Policy and Analysis
- Certified Coach: NeuroLeadership Institute
Katheryn Curnow has built a reputation as a motivational coach and engaging facilitator who inspires others to make lasting changes in their attitudes and behaviours. Katheryn is committed to setting participants up for success through encouraging accountability with translating new knowledge
For further information about holding tailored in-house sessions at your council or at a hub in your region, or for queries about program content please contact Liz O'Flynn at email@example.com or on 8224 2044.