Dates: Monday 21 & Tuesday 22 May and Tuesday 19 June & Wednesday 20 June 2018 (over four days)
Cost: $1100 + GST pp flat rate
Steer You Career provides women in non-management roles the tools, skills and confidence to identify and achieve their career goals, big and small. It is one of the few offerings available to women who want to focus on career development rather than leadership.
Outcomes you can expect from participating in the program:
- Define what success means to you, including where you are now in your career, what you want from your next position and how this supports your ideal work-life balance
- Clarification of your unique strengths, career achievements and transferable skills that set you up for success to secure your desired next job role
- Skills to build confidence in communication and expand your networks to support positioning yourself and your career aspirations
- A strategic career action plan, including tips for how to explore new opportunities, adapt your resume and stand out in a job interview
- A ‘growth mindset’ in relation to your abilities, including insights for overcoming challenges, obstacles and set backs in relation to your career advancement
This four-day program includes a variety of experiential learning activities, group work and opportunities for individual reflection. Goal setting forms part of each session to ensure learning continues between workshops and after the program’s completion.
Why a Women-only program?
Research supports that all-women development programs are invaluable in supporting women to make positive changes. Many women report that they are more at ease practising new skills in women-only environments, and, having challenged workshop setting, they are better able to apply their learning in the workplace.
Katheryn Curnow – Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
- Masters in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Gender Mainstreaming Policy and Analysis
- Certified Coach: NeuroLeadership Institute
Katheryn Curnow has built a reputation as a motivational coach and engaging facilitator who inspires others to make lasting changes in their attitudes and behaviours. Katheryn is committed to setting participants up for success through encouraging accountability with translating new knowledge
|Steer Your Career (NEW) formerly “SPRINGBOARD”||LG House, 148 Frome St Adelaide 5000||21 May - 20 Jun 2018|