Time: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Delivery: face-to-face or in-house for your council. Please email Emma Urvan to discuss delivering a session for your council.
For: All council staff who want to a become more organised and productive.
Feeling overwhelmed by interruptions?
Struggling to juggle priorities and emails?
Time Management’ training is designed for council staff wanting to become more organised and productive.
Participants who attend this session will learn:
- How to be more productive and efficient
- How to identify and address poor time management habits
- How to manage multiple demands
- How to handle email communication
- How to multi-task
- How to say ‘no’!
Key Focus Areas
- Assessing personal time management skills
- Developing a schedule
- Planning techniques
- Managing email ‘overload’
- Knowing when to work on what
- Prioritising tasks
- The multi – tasking myth
- Handling interruptions
- Urgent versus Important
- Breaking bad habits
- Development Action Plan
Local Government Association of SA in collaboration with TAFESA