9:00am to 12:00pm
This course is intended for all workers as identified in Councils Training Needs Analysis.
This course will provide workers with practical information and advice about workplace bullying and making your workplace safer and more hospitable for everyone concerned.
- Understand legislative compliance requirements associated with preventing and addressing workplace bullying
- Identify and define workplace bullying
- Identify why workplace bullying occurs
- The effects of workplace bullying
- How to deal with workplace bullying
Frank Andrews, Manager – Local Government Risk Services.