9:00am to 12:30pm
This course is aimed at all Managers and Supervisors at the workplace.
This course will provide Managers and Supervisors with knowledge and understanding of their Work Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Understand why Work Health and Safety is important
- Understand your responsibilities as individuals and representatives
- Understand the meaning of the term “Reasonably Practicable”
- Understand, with reference to the Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (SA), the requirements of the Act and the legal responsibilities of:
- Other people under the Act
- Regulations and Code of Practice
Frank Andrews, Manager – Local Government Risk Services