Duration: 2 days
Delivery: Face 2 Face
Leading Hands, Supervisors and Construction and Maintenance Staff.
- Course will provide theory and practical methods of;
- Selecting and assessing pavement material for the use in civil works;
- Determining optimum moisture content of materials;
- Achieving maximum density with compaction; and
- Testing of pavement materials.
- Identify good and poor pavement material
- Understand various pavement material properties, potential uses and limitations
- Understand moisture content and its effect on compaction
- Identify appropriate compaction; equipment, methods and effort
- Be able to test, record and assess material grading
Bob Andrew - Bob Andrew Consulting
Bob Andrew has been teaching local government works staff for many years in areas of basic surveying and civil engineering. He has qualifications in these areas together with being an accredited trainer.
Bob's experience spans a wide and diverse range of projects in the local government and private sectors and in particular all aspects of road and drainage survey, design and construction.
The courses Bob conducts are practical, hands on and relevant to day to day construction operations.
For further information about the content of this program or to enquire about having this program brought ‘In-House’ to your council or to a ‘Council Hub’ near you please contact LGA Training on 8224 2000 or at email@example.com