Cost: $650 + GST pp FLAT RATE
Duration: 8:30am- 5pm
Staff responsible for safety aspects relating to chemicals used in the workplace, such as purchasing officers, store personnel, base-level users and any other users responsible for searching and identifying products used on-site, as well as accessing and creating Risk Assessments.
The ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment course (V5) incorporates navigation through the application, product searching, product-specific reporting and Risk Assessments. Participants will be trained on the Stock Management module, including the establishment of site-specific stock registers and stock holdings to create a customised council-specific database. Stock reports such as Hazardous Chemicals registers, Dangerous Goods listings and other critical reports will be generated and analysed by participants. Participants will also learn how to locate existing and create new risk assessments.
- Locate products on ChemAlert
- Retrieve and review manufacturers’ Safety Data Sheets
- Locate and review Product Details information, including health hazards, First Aid and PPE
- Generate ChemAlert reports and product labels
- Establish a Stock Register and create a Site Hierarchy of Stock Holdings
- Add, edit or remove products from the Stock Register and specific Stock Holdings
- Input specific quantities of products into Stock Holdings
- Generate and review stock reports including Hazardous Chemicals registers and Dangerous Goods Listings
- Create a new Risk Assessment
- Review and input information relevant to a product Risk Assessment
- This course is “hands-on” with participants completing practical exercises designed to reinforce knowledge and ensure that skills can be applied in the workplace.
PLEASE NOTE: Each attendee should have access to a laptop with ‘internet access’ to take part in session activities.
Presenter: Qualified trainer from ChemAlert
If you would like to attend this training via webinar, LGA Training are offering individual Search, Stock and Risk Assessment components in 2 hour sessions. For further information and to enrol in these sessions please follow the links below:
ChemAlert Search: click here
ChemAlert Stock: click here
ChemAlert Risk Assessment: click here
Bookings are now full, but if you would like to express your interest in the Face to Face "ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment Program", please click here and complete the form.
For further information about this offering please email email@example.com to or call Liz O'Flynn on 8224 2044.
|ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment Program||Local Government House, Adelaide||28 Oct 2019||