PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW PROGRAM
9.00am - 1.45pm
No charge to Councils
The LGA, in partnership with SA Health, is holding a forum on Public Health Partnerships.
The Aims of the Public Health Forum are to:
- Be practicable and applicable to local government;
- Provide Councils an update on Public Health Partner Authorities (PHPA);
- Highlight the interaction between Regional Public Health Plans and PHPA;
- Hear from a number of PHPA;
- Clarify emerging questions regarding PHPA and Public Health Partnerships;
- Provide examples of successful partnerships, and to identify what makes them successful;
- Further develop our knowledge of the needs and challenges of Local Government in the area of proposed partnerships arising from Regional Public Health Plans;
- Use case studies drawn from regional public health plans to explore partnership issues and opportunities, and what councils need from SA Health to make partnerships work at the local & regional level
Range of various presenters and Ian Dixon.
Ian Dixon, Managing Director of DIXON Partnering Solutions will be presenting on the key challenges to effective partnering and key success factors to maximize outcomes. Ian is an international expert, specialising in transformational cross-sector partnering throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. Ian is recognised as a Partnership Broker who is at the leading edge of cross sector partnering development and practice.
For more information, please contact Courtney Bartosak, Public Health Program Manager via email on Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 8224 2067.