Volunteer managers and coordinators play a vital leadership role in driving volunteer programs and providing ongoing support to volunteers through these changing and challenging times.
The 2019 Volunteer Management Forum is designed to offer support to local government staff who work with volunteers by developing their skills, and delivering ‘need to know’ information regarding the sector to support their roles.
This year’s forum objectives are as follows:
- Developing greater collaboration through strengthening relationships across volunteer leaders in Local Government.
- Increasing understanding of legislative and volunteering sector changes and trends, and their impacts on managing volunteers
and volunteer programs in Local Government.
- Strengthen understanding of strategies to maximise volunteer potential through contemporary volunteer leadership and management.
- We are honored to welcome the Minister for Transport, Infrastructure & Local Government, the Hon Stephan Knoll MP as a guest speaker.
Topics for the forum will include:
- Volunteering of the future
- What well-being frameworks add to volunteer management
- Your questions answered: DHS Screening, Volunteers and the Law & Liability & Insurance
- For further information about this forum please email email@example.com
To access our LG Volunteer Management Forum Program, 2 August 2019, please click here