ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment Program
Duration: 3 x sessions
Investment: $600 incl GST
ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment sessions are appropriate for staff responsible for the storage, labeling and/or reporting of chemical products in accordance with the relevant regulations i.e. base level staff, OHS coordinators, site supervisors and safety managers and staff responsible for risk assessments.
LGA Training offers the latest version of ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment training modules (V5) individually in two-hour webinar sessions. These sessions are delivered via WebEx, a software program that uses desktop sharing and voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology, giving attendees the flexibility of signing in to training sessions from any location.
- Locate products on ChemAlert
- Retrieve and review manufacturers’ Safety Data Sheets
- Locate and review Product Details information, including Chemical Footprint and health hazards
- Generate ChemAlert reports and product labels
- Create a Hierarchy of storage locations
- Manage, copy or delete Locations within the Hierarchy
- Add, edit, copy or delete products from Inventory
- Input specific quantities of products into Inventory
- Generate and review stock reports including Hazardous Chemicals registers and Dangerous Goods listings
- Understand the difference between a Simple and Detailed Risk Assessment
- Create a new Risk Assessment
- Review and input information relevant to a product Risk Assessment
- Follow the Risk Assessment Workflow process
Lynsey Ebbage, Account Manager & Solutions Consultant - Risk Management Technologies
Risk Management Technologies is a global leader in the provision of Chemical Safety Management and Enterprise Risk Management software solutions and services.
For further information about the content of this program or to enquire about having this program brought ‘In-House’ to your council or to a ‘Council Hub’ near you please contact LGA Training on 8224 2000 or at email@example.com
Please understand that by registering you are accepting our policy conditions. For a copy of our policies, please click here.
||Cost (inc GST)
||Enrol on Behalf of Others
|ChemAlert Search, Stock and Risk Assessment Program
||21 - 23 June 2021
||10:30 am - 12:00 pm