Presentations from the Forum:
- Deep Dive - Local Government Research Survey - Neil Hudson
- Sector Behaviour and Morale - Kathy Jarrett, Rowena McLean and Kaye Smith
- LGFA - Robert Hardy
- Address from the President of ALGA - Mayor David O'Loughlin
- Workshop: How to Successfully Lead Change in Challenging Environments - Andrew Stevens
: presentations will be loaded as they become available
Friday and Saturday, 28 & 29 July 2017
All Mayors and Chairpersons
The annual Mayors' and Chairpersons' Forum will be held on Friday 28 and Saturday 29 July 2017 at the Stamford Plaza, Adelaide. All Council Mayors and Chairpersons are encouraged to attend.
This event provides a unique opportunity for Mayors and Chairpersons across the State to hear from expert speakers on a range of key issues currently facing Local Government and to share views and experiences with colleagues.
This year’s program MC will be Mayor Lorraine Rosenberg the LGA’s President. Topics for the forum include :
- An address from LGA’s CEO Matt Pinnegar on matters of importance to the Local Government sector
- An address from the Lord Mayor Martin Haese
- An address from the ALGA President Mayor David O'Loughlin
- Information about the Local Government Research Survey
- A workshop covering topics such as:
- State Elections
- Sector Engagement
- A workshop on sector leadership including discussion on culture and morale
Additional dinner guests are welcome to attend the dinner for a charge of $100 + GST.
Please email Emma Urvan, firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to register a partner.
The Stamford Plaza Adelaide are holding rooms at a special rate for this event. Please quote code LO2807
when you are making your booking at 8461 1111.