Workshop One offers participants a range of best-practice leadership models and frameworks that are recognised for setting leaders up for success.
Workshop Two and Three:
Workshop Two and Three are designed around the specific needs of participants identified in the 360 Leadership Survey and the development needs highlighted in Workshop One. The program encourages participants to share their unique perspectives and experiences including challenges encountered and opportunities leveraged as a part of their leadership journey.
- 360 Leadership Survey Assessment
- One-day foundation leadership skills workshop
- Two-day leadership workshop designed by participants based on their identified areas for development
- Leadership Development Action Plan
- Accountability partners to ensure professional goals are progressed post completion of the workshop
- Six-month follow up webinar to ensure participants remain on track with their leadership goals.
For further information about holding tailored in-house sessions at your council or at a hub in your region, or for queries about program content please contact Liz O'Flynn at email@example.com or on 8224 2044.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduate Certificate in Gender Mainstreaming Policy and Analysis
- Certified Coach: Neuro-Leadership Institute
Katheryn is skilled at working with aspiring and senior leaders to translate the abundance of research and publications relating to Leadership best practice into meaningful action. She has built a reputation as a motivational coach and facilitator who inspires others to make lasting changes in their attitudes
and behaviours. Katheryn is committed to setting participants up for success through encouraging accountability with translating new knowledge and skills gained as a part of workshops into immediate
and sustainable action.