9:30am to 4:30pm
Council staff who have either completed the beginner and intermediate courses in Microsoft Excel or have equivalent skills.
This course develops skills in:
- Worksheet data,
- Creating and editing named ranges
- Working with external data
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Creating 'sparklines' and 'trendlines'
- Creating slicers and filters including linking to multiple pivot tables
- Creating graphs and charts from the pivot table
- Frequency distribution
- Calculated field/item in a pivot table
- VBA – Macros and workbook protection levels
Local Government Association of SA in collaboration with TAFESA