Cost: $2250 (GST exempt)
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm - over two days
For: Council Staff who work in Governance, Risk and Compliance and Safety Professionals
The LGA's Education and Training Service in conjunction with the Paladin Risk Management Training Academy are happy to offer a Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials- a broad based Certificate IV program aimed at risk management professionals or those who fulfil roles where the identification and management of risk is critical to the achievement of outcomes.
The Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials covers six Units of Competency as part of the program:
- BSBPMG418A Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBRSK401A Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- FDFPPL3004A Lead work teams and groups
- PSPGOV406B Gather and analyse information
- RMERSK401A Design and implement a plan for the integration of risk management principles into a business unit
- RMERSK402A Respond to the findings of a risk management audit
There are a range of assessments participants will need to complete in order to be awarded the Certificate IV
- Conduct a maturity assessment of the organisation’s current approach to identifying and capturing risks
- Develop a Risk Management Plan/Procedure
- Facilitate a Risk Workshop
- Develop a Risk Register based on the outcomes of the Risk Workshop
- Undertake a control effectiveness assessment
- Complete a participant workbook
Participants will have up to 18 months to complete the assessments at which point they will be awarded the Certificate IV.
Please note: There are no prerequisites required to attend the Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials. Should a participant be unable to attend a session a video will be available online to assist them with their assessment.
For further information about holding tailored in-house sessions at your council or at a hub in your region, or for queries about program content please contact Liz O'Flynn at email@example.com or on 8224 2044.